Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dusk and Dawning



The beauty of dusk is that as it turns darker, you’ll appreciate the light more, and you can look up at the shining sky knowing that the darkness shall pass and new hope will be waiting tomorrow.

I am constantly waiting for that hope. That as I smile, my eyes would twinkle too. As everything around me turns dark, I believe that the sky would continually be blue for me.  No one can grant me happiness. My happiness must come from within. So, as i wait as the dusk slowly unfold to a black night, I search for that twinkle of light that will guide my heart and let me know of the greater purpose of my being. Beyond the clouds of pain and  confusion, I know there is a ray that will guide me to where I should be and what must I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment